- Soft foam interface conforms to contours leaving a finer finish
- Constructed from soft durable foam, allowing the technician to minimize burn through
- May be used with both dust free and non-dust free discs
- Applies effortlessly between Hookit™ discs and Hookit™ backup pads for quick change outs
- Adds support to disc pad for improved abrasive cut and closer edge sanding
- Hole configurations help clear dust from the work surface, increasing disc life
- Reduces vibration from orbital sanding tool for improved results
- Designed for 3M™ Hookit™ abrasives
- For use with all 3M™ Hookit™ disc pads
Product DescriptionMade from soft, durable foam, 3M™ Hookit™ soft interface pads help to increase conformability, allowing the technician to follow contours and get in closer to most edges. This product reduces vibration on dual action random orbital sanders and is designed for use with all 3 in 3M™ Hookit™ disc pads. The 3M™ Hookit™ soft interface pad 05777 is constructed from a soft durable foam which allows the technician to follow contours and get closer to edges while minimizing burn through. This product reduces vibration on dual action random orbital sanders using the 3M™ Hookit™ disc pad. It is for use with all 3M™ Hookit™ disc pads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.