- Thin attachment tape offers flush application of emblems and nameplates
- Closed cell acrylic foam tape delivers stress relaxation under load
- Narrow profile offers high conformability
- High-performance adhesive on both sides delivers high peel and shear adhesion
- Gray color blends in for professional-looking attachment
- Provides an excellent barrier to water and dirt narrow width tape width makes repair fast and easy
Product Description3M™ Nameplate Repair Tape 06385 is a gray, 0.03 in THK, medium-density, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with high performance adhesives on both sides. It is characterized by high peel and shear adhesion, high internal strength, good conformability and excellent plasticizer resistance. 3M™ nameplate repair tape 06385 is thinner than other 3M™ attachment tapes to offer a flush fit of emblems and nameplates. Its gray color blends in for a professional looking repair. The roll size is narrow and thin, making emblem repair faster and easier. 3M™ nameplate repair tape 06385 is not recommended for the repair and replacement of heavier automotive trim such as body side moldings. 3M™ offers several other tapes more suitable for those more demanding applications.
|Standard/Approvals||OEM Approved | UL QS 9000 File# A2109|
|Application||For use with badge, nameplate and emblem|
|Alternate Part Number-1||B40065726|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.