- Flexible foam backing adapts to unique contours and access hard-to-reach areas
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers a long life and fast cut
- Waterproof bonding system allows for either wet or dry sanding applications
- Sponges are made for hand sanding
- Versatile sanding sponges work on many surface materials
- Flexible abrasive coated foam sheets
- Help eliminate finger marks can be used wet or dry
Product DescriptionThe 3M™ Softback Sanding Sponge 02601 has a flexible foam pad enables that enables the user to sand hard to reach areas such as headlight openings, around door handles, door jambs, etc. This sponge helps to eliminate finger marks and can be used wet or dry. These 3M™ Softback Sanding Sponges are coated with aluminum oxide mineral. Each grade uses a range of mineral sizes. Ultrafine ranges from grade 800 to 1000.
|Standard/Approvals||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
|Application||For use to surface preparation, headlight openings, around door handles and door jambs|
|Alternate Part Number-1||60980022150|
|Grit||600 to 1000|
|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.