Substrates: Bare metal, prepared aluminum and galvanized, GRP, SMC, fiberglass, polyester filler, OEM surfaces, E-coat
- Use for spot repair and large panels
- Excellent build and surface leveling properties
- Easy to sand wet or dry
- Can be applied direct to metal, over most plastics and over unsanded E-coat, aluminum and galvanized
- Tintable with up to 10 percent with urethane mixing base
- 2.1 VOC compliant when used with 2.1 VOC hardeners
- By shooting 4:1 with hardener, the coating behaves like a spray filler which can be used for either spot repairs or panel repairs
- With the addition of 1 part reducer, 4:1:1, the primer can be used as a urethane surfacer for panel and overall repairs
California Pro65 Warning: This product contains the following chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product contains the following chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.