- Product removes reactive adhesives from a variety of substrates
- Reactive adhesives include adhesives that require a hardener or catalyst in order for the bond to occur
- Examples of reactive adhesives include, but are not limited to, epoxies, urethanes and silicones
- Specialty adhesive eases removal of stubborn residue
- A solvent-based specialty adhesive remover
3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover is a solvent-based specialty adhesive remover is designed to remove reactive adhesives from a variety of substrates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.