MAX.PPS12 Crazy Microfiber 16x24"Plush Edge Microfiber Cleaning Towel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN STORE REFUNDS
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to be return.
Whoever, theres a 7 day grace period after purchase to be return with out restocking fee, after 7 days a 15% restocking fee will be charged upon your return.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
All paint orders are fulfilled manually. Once your order is processed (meaning paint was already mixed), it cannot be canceled and you will be charged for the order. We spend considerable time mixing your paint order to match OEM specifications and fulfill your order.
We offer sales refunds & replacements for up to 30 days from the date of shipment of customer order for valid reasons such as color mismatch, defective and damaged products. Please check to ensure a good color match and order completeness prior to this deadline. All sales are final after 30 days. Shipping costs are normally non-refundable except for situations that we authorize.
We reiterate that it is the customer’s responsibility to order the correct OEM paint color code for their vehicle. We will not offer refunds or replacements for situations brought about by the following reasons after we process your order:
- You made a mistake with the color code that you ordered.
- The car was sold/ damaged further.
- You changed your mind or had the car repaired professionally.
- The resulting repair of your vehicle does not meet your expectation.
- You aren’t able/don’t want to use the paint.
- You found another vendor for your paint.
- You attempted to use a forwarding service and were not able to ship your order.
- You did not use/open our product for whatever reason.
We do not offer refunds, replacements or returns for Custom-matched paint, interior dye or wheel paint products. Please see “Company Policies” section.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
NON PAINT REFUNS
Hassle Free 30 Day Returns Policy:
Returns & Credit - We guarantee 100% satisfaction. Before returning any product, please call customer service at 9516821674 for return instructions. Items purchased can only be returned if:
- The return is packaged and shipped in the original packaging.
- Merchandise is in its original packaging.
- Item are still in new condition, and are deemed re-sellable by our returns department.
- Items are not advertised as short-term promotional use.
- Package must be returned within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Item(s) must be brand new and in original packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for the return and return shipping fees on standard returns for a refund.
- A restocking fee will NOT be charged if item is returned properly in new re-saleable condition.
- If item is found to be used or damaged by the customer in any way your refund may be withheld or a restocking fee may be applied.
- Goods used or damaged after purchase.
- Customized goods received as ordered.
- Goods not returned with their original package.
Defective Items: If your item arrived damaged or defective, please contact us to handle the situation and arrange the return if necessary. You will not be responsible to return the item if it was not originally received as expected or described. We do require photos or proof of the damaged/defective item so we can file a claim with the carrier or manufacture.
Please call or email Customer Support.
To Process a Return:Please call our tech support department and one of our customer service reps will assist you with your return/or exchange.
By Phone: 9516821688
By Email: email@example.com
Please have your order number & account information available for the service rep to assist you.
We'll credit or refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. (excluding delivery charges).
To assure fast, accurate processing of your return, be sure to write you RGA# on outside of shipping box. Also include a copy of your original order that came with the merchandise. Use the original packaging if possible and remove or cover the original shipping label to make sure delivered correctly.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ARE WARRANTED BY 1 STOP ONLY TO CUSTOMERS FOR RESALE OR FOR USE IN BUSINESS OR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE, AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS UNDER NORMAL USE FOR ONE YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE FROM 1 STOP, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. ANY PART WHICH IS DETERMINED BY 1 STOP TO BE DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP AND RETURNED TO 1 STOP OR AUTHORIZED SERVICE LOCATION, AS 1 STOP DESIGNATES, SHIPPING COSTS PREPAID, WILL BE, AS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, REPAIRED OR REPLACED. AT 1 STOP OPTION.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. NO WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY 1 STP. 1 STOP DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION OR MISAPPLICATION, AND ANY DESCRIPTION DOES NOT EXPRESS OR IMPLY A WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.1 STOP LIABILITY IN ALL EVENTS IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED. THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.