- Effectively removes unwanted vinyl decals, graphics and striping tapes from metal surfaces
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is durable and stands up to repeated friction for effective removal of unwanted decals
- Disc generates heat as it spins, minimizing the need for prep work with heat tools
- May be used with portable hand tools
- Stacked wafer construction helps cover larger surface areas
- Abrasive buffs the metal surface without gouging or plowing, reducing likelihood of damaging the surface
- Scotch-Brite™ large area stripe removal disc effectively removes unwanted details from metal surfaces
Product DescriptionScotch-Brite™ Large Area Stripe Removal Disc is built with strong polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam. The powerful polymer can endure repeated friction wearing adhesive moldings and stripes away by way of repeat motion. The disc creates friction and heat as it spins in order to cleanly extract adhesives and stripes. Subsequently, prep work with heat tools like blow dryers, heat lamps and guns is no longer needed, helping to increase productivity and speed the removal process. Now, you can easily remove details without having to prep the workpiece with heat tools or messy spray and gel compounds. The disc will not gouge, mar or dent the metal surface that lies beneath the decals, which is why it is often used on gel coats, acrylic enamels and urethane paints. Additionally, the disc does the work of applying pressure, so the operator does not need to hand scrape with a card, sponge or knife. This disc may be used with a variety of tools, including a die grinder or cordless drill.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.