Payment & Security
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Info@1stopinc.co . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Info@1stopinc.co
IN STORE REFUNDS
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to be return.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- You made a mistake with the color code that you ordered.
- The car was sold/ damaged further.
- You changed your mind or had the car repaired professionally.
- The resulting repair of your vehicle does not meet your expectation.
- You aren’t able/don’t want to use the paint.
- You found another vendor for your paint.
- You attempted to use a forwarding service and were not able to ship your order.
- You did not use/open our product for whatever reason.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
NON PAINT REFUNS
Hassle Free 30 Day Returns Policy:
- The return is packaged and shipped in the original packaging.
- Merchandise is in its original packaging.
- Item are still in new condition, and are deemed re-sellable by our returns department.
- Items are not advertised as short-term promotional use.
- Package must be returned within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Item(s) must be brand new and in original packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for the return and return shipping fees on standard returns for a refund.
- A restocking fee will NOT be charged if item is returned properly in new re-saleable condition.
- Goods used or damaged after purchase.
- Customized goods received as ordered.
- Goods not returned with their original package.
Please call or email Customer Support.
By Phone: 9516821688
By Email: Info@1stopinc.co
Please have your order number & account information available for the service rep to assist you.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ARE WARRANTED BY 1 STOP ONLY TO CUSTOMERS FOR RESALE OR FOR USE IN BUSINESS OR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE, AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS UNDER NORMAL USE FOR ONE YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE FROM 1 STOP, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. ANY PART WHICH IS DETERMINED BY 1 STOP TO BE DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP AND RETURNED TO 1 STOP OR AUTHORIZED SERVICE LOCATION, AS 1 STOP DESIGNATES, SHIPPING COSTS PREPAID, WILL BE, AS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, REPAIRED OR REPLACED. AT 1 STOP OPTION.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. NO WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY 1 STP. 1 STOP DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION OR MISAPPLICATION, AND ANY DESCRIPTION DOES NOT EXPRESS OR IMPLY A WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.1 STOP LIABILITY IN ALL EVENTS IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED. THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.