- 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain cuts fast, helping to increase productivity and throughout
- Performance fibre grinding disc suited to grinding paint, rust, weld removal, and metal work
- Easy attachment to the appropriate tool with hub and retainer nut providing a simple and quick replacement of worn discs
- Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity
- Available in wide selection of sizes, grits, and grades to maximize each task
Our 3M™ Green Corps™ Fibre Disc is designed for grinding door skins, MIG welds and other applications on metal, plastic or fiberglass. Offering an exceptionally fast cut and extreme durability and featuring our 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain, these discs are available in a wide selection of sizes, grits and grades to maximize work efficiency – the right tool to complete the job.
Our 3M™ Green Corps™ Fibre Disc are designed to hold up to a heavy workload and are ideally suited for such applications as grinding door skins, coating removal, paint removal, gasket removal, rust and weld removal, general metal work, and clear coat applications on metal, plastic or fiberglass. These performance grinding discs are easily changeable with a rub and retainer nut design onto an appropriate grinding tool.
3M™ Green Corps™ Fibre Disc makes use of our 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain, which offers exceptional durability and improved cutting efficiencies. The unique "stay sharp" crystalline structure of the ceramic grain continually generates fresh cutting edges on the surface of the workpiece, ensuring an exceptionally fast and sustained cut. The fast and uniform cutting action (PDF, 218.2 Kb) helps to increase productivity and throughput. Additionally, the grain can withstand medium to high pressure production environments, contributing to the abrasive's long service life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.