Product Description3M™ Foam Compounding Pad is a great, fast-cutting foam pad designed for refining and removing sanding scratches and swirls. The convolute foam face conforms to curves and body lines to reduce chatter for improved finishes. It also holds compound to help reduce slinging and the hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast, easy attachment to rotary polishers. Our 3M™ Foam Compounding Pad features a convolute face that absorbs compound to limit slinging, and provide more contact with the surface for maximum efficiency. This single-sided foam compounding pad is excellent for use with any 3M™ Perfect-It™ rubbing compounds.
- Single-sided convolute foam pad retains compound to reduce slinging and help with even application
- Large surface area helps maximize productivity
- May be used on cured, hard or medium finish paint and helps refine scratches
- Convolute foam pad conforms to irregular surfaces, curves and body lines, reducing chatter for improved finish
- May be used with any 3M™ Perfect-It™ rubbing compound for effective scratch removal
- Hookit™ attachment makes for quick backup pad changes during multi-step sequences
- A performance tier white, single sided foam compounding pad with flat hook and loop attachment
- Removes grade 1200 and finer abrasive sand scratches and other paint surface defects
- Use with 3M™ Hookit™ backup pad PN05717, 3M™ Perfect-It®
|Application||For cured paint, fresh paint finishes, hardest paint finishes, medium paint finishes, paint finishing, detailing, sand scratch removal and scratch removal|
|Alternate Part Number-1||60455036172|
|Overall Diameter (in)||8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.