- Machine polish removes compound swirls from clear coat and delivers a high gloss, smooth surface finish
- Excels at removing minor surface imperfections such as small scratches, swirl marks after compounding, and water spots
- Designed for use on OEM and aftermarket automotive paints
- Requires only light to medium pressure and minimum effort
- Recommended for use with 3M™ Foam Polishing Pads on a rotary buffer or polisher
Our 3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish removes microfine scratches, swirl marks, light oxidation and other minor or everyday surface imperfections and returns car surfaces to a flawless, wet look shine. It is an excellent product to use following fine-grade sanding and requires only light to medium pressure for immaculate results.
Deliver a High Gloss Finish
3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish is designed for use on OEM and aftermarket automotive paints. Use our Finesse-It™ polish for removal of minor imperfections or as a final step to achieve a glossy surface before waxing. Suitable for either dark or light paint, this professional grade polish delivers a high gloss, glazed finish to bring car surfaces back to their original appearance.
Ease of Use, Fast Results
Our Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish cleans and smooths surfaces by removing a miniscule layer of sealant from the car surface, thereby removing scratches, dirt, swirl marks or other imperfections. Requiring only a minimum of effort, the polish enables technicians to gently but swiftly abrade flaws and restore the surface. For best results, we recommend applying the polish with 3M™ Foam Polishing Pads on a rotary buffer or polisher. Following this step, it is essential to protect the polished finish by following up with a quality protectant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.