- Features EZ Touch® Conical Nozzle
- Maximum Heat Dissipation And Durability
- Ceramic Resins Resist Heat Up To 550° F
- Dry To Touch In 30 Minutes / Handle In 1 Hour
- Resistant To Oil And Other Automotive Fluids
- Will Not Blister/Flake/Crack/Peel
- Use on Engine Block And Underhood Accessories
VHT® 550°F (288°C) Engine Enamels are available in a wide range of colors, including exact match factory colors. All colors have excellent durability and superior heat and chemical resistance. They are specially formulated to withstand corrosion, rust, salt spray, chemicals and additives of today’s gasoline blends and degreasers. VHT® 550°F (288°C) Engine Enamels are a unique blend of urethane and ceramic resins, which produce a tough and long-lasting finish for engines, engine accessories or wherever a tough durable heat or chemical resistant finish is needed.