- Features 3M™ precision shaped grain, triangular shaped grains that cut at least 30% faster and last at least 30% longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Extremely sharp precision shaped grain provides longer life than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required
- Clean sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook and loop attachment makes for fast disc change outs
- Long-lasting, fast cutting abrasive disc is ideal for a range of jobs including paint removal and feather edging removal and featheredging
- Electro statically oriented triangular shaped grain cuts 30% faster than other premium abrasives
Product DescriptionOur Cubitron™ II Hookit™ clean sanding abrasive discs 737U combines the highest 3M™ technologies for automotive repair. Its long-lasting sharp triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make the disc ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming. The Hookit™ system makes for quick disc change outs. We developed our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ clean sanding abrasive discs 737U for superior cut and long disc life during key stages in auto body repair. It features 3M™ precision shaped grain technology. This triangular shaped grain cuts at least 30% faster and lasts at least 30% longer than traditional ceramic abrasives. The disc is ideal for feather edging, as a final sanding step before priming or during prep before blending.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.