- Molded, abrasive filled bristles strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, clean, and remove coatings more effectively than wire brushes
- Proprietary 3M™ ceramic abrasive grain blend provides high degree of finish quality throughout the life of the disc
- Bristle spacing is ideal for coating removal and other high loading substances
- Flexible bristles conform to contours to produce consistent finishes, even on complex parts
- Convenient 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change out for multi-step finishing processes
Product DescriptionScotch-Brite™ Roloc™ bristle disc, using proprietary ceramic abrasive grain blended with aluminum oxide and molded, flexible bristles, provide more surface contact than wire brushes and retain abrasive properties throughout the life of the disc. Fast running disc combines superior cutting action with the 3M™ Roloc™ quick change attachment system to help you efficiently clean, strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, scratch and remove rust and coatings without damaging the base material. Under normal use, bristles remain safely in place and can achieve the desired finish using light pressure. Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ bristle disc works well on steel, aluminum and a variety of other metals, in general maintenance, as well as automotive and engine rebuilding applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.