- Tough non-woven disc aggressively deburrs and finishes
- Conformable, non-woven disc combined with Roloc backing allows for aggressive cutting
- Open web construction resists loading and runs cool, allowing for consistent finishes
- Convenient 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change out for multi-step finishing processes
- Scotch-Brite™ surface conditioning non-woven web provides a burr-free decorative finish
- Removes grind marks, rust and coatings
Product DescriptionThe Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ surface conditioning disc combines our durable, non-woven disc with the efficient 3M™ Roloc™ quick change attachment system for an effective disc that cleans, finishes, blends and deburrs. Our non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the Roloc™ backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting.
|ANSI B7.1 | Warning: Improper operation can cause serious injury or death to operators and bystanders. Sparks, heat, and dust generated while grinding can create fire, explosion, and respiratory hazards
|For deburring, finishing, grinding, surface preparation
|Alternate Part Number-1
|Disc Diameter (in)
|Maximum Speed (rpm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.