- Strips coatings and preps surfaces more effectively than wire brushes
- Cleans welding scale, discoloration and seams
- Non-woven material aggressively removes coating without damaging the base material
- Open web material runs cool and resists loading for prolonged operation
- Hook and loop attachment system provides fast disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
Product DescriptionScotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Coating removal disc features extra coarse silicon carbide abrasive to effectively remove paint and rust from metal surfaces and welds. Together with the conformable, non-woven material, silicon carbide abrasives remove coatings without gouging, undercutting, or damaging the base material, especially on hard surfaces.
|Application||Aerospace, General Industrial, Metalworking, MRO, Transportation and Heavy Equipment Applications|
|Alternate Part Number-1||61500127388|
|Disc Diameter (in)||3|
|Abrasive Material||Silicon Carbide|
|Maximum Speed (rpm)||15000|
|Attachment Type||Roloc™ TR|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.