- Excels in masking applications to create sharp, fine paint lines for striping, color separation and complex designs
- Semi-translucent indigo backing provides some visual see-through for accurate alignment of tape
- Clean removal without ghosting, even after 30 min bake cycle at temperatures up to 250 deg F
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting, thus avoiding paint bleed
- Rubber adhesive provides quick stick with excellent holding strength on most surfaces
- Flexible and conformable tape creates fine paint lines for striping, color separation and complex designs
- Semi-translucent backing allows for accurate alignment
- Individually wrapped conveniently packaged
Product DescriptionDesigned for fine line and critical paint masking, our 3M™ vinyl tape 471+ is a conformable tape with a semi-translucent backing. This durable tape is flexible and removes cleanly even after bake cycles, without adhesive build-up or ghosting. Use it on flat, curved or compound surfaces to ensure exceptional paint lines in a variety of painting applications across a broad spectrum of industries.
|Standard/Approvals||ASTM D3330, ASTM D3759, ASTM D3652|
|Application||For fine line paint masking, including striping, precision paint designs, masking complex patterns|
|Alternate Part Number-1||70006767902|
|Tensile Strength||13.9 lb/in|
|Adhesion Strength||35 oz/in|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.