- Small diameter sizes allow for grinding in hard-to-reach places
- Tough, coarse aluminum oxide abrasive stays sharper longer
- Versatile Roloc™ attachment system works with any 1/4” drill or air tool
- Allows for quick twist-on, twist-off disc changes for lower labor costs
- Color coded to disc grades for faster, more accurate use
The 3M™ Roloc™ Green Corps™ Abrasive Disc is a coarse grinding disc for removing paint, rust and welds in collision repair. Its small diameter makes it especially useful in hard-to-reach areas. Convenient Roloc™ attachment securely locks the disc in place with a simple twist, and allows for disc removal just as easily. And the grades are color coded for fast, accurate identification.
Making Tough Grinding Easier
Small and very durable, our 3M™ Roloc™ Green Corps™ Abrasive Disc has multiple features built in to make grinding jobs easier and faster for collision repair professionals. Self-fracturing aluminum oxide abrasive stays sharper longer and is available in very coarse grits to handle the toughest jobs. Discs are green in color with durable cloth backing. And our convenient Roloc™ quick change attachment system makes it easy to switch between grades and jobs in seconds, including a color-coded button that identifies the grade of the disc for accuracy as well as speed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.