- Bonds fully cured automotive paints and plastic for interior and exterior applications
- Strong adhesion resists environmental exposure such as water and heat
- Quick acting adhesive sets in about 15 min and fully cures in 24 hr
- Excellent abrasion and chemical-resistance
- Adhesive dries clear for bonding transparent or translucent plastics
- Strong adhesive properties create a permanent bond
- Bonds metal emblems, rigid plastic parts, taillight lenses and vinyl trim strips
- Dries quickly
- Resistant to water, heat and fuels
Product Description3M™ plastic emblem and trim adhesive is a solvent based adhesive that resists environmental exposure such as water and heat to maintain a solid bond. Made to dry clear, the adhesive can be used to bond transparent or translucent plastics. Our adhesive is easily applied directly to surfaces from the tube. This single-component trim adhesive is ready to use without any mixing. Simply apply to a clean surface and then let dry. A quick acting formula, this adhesive has a working time of approximately 10 to 30 sec, sets in approximately 15 min and fully cures in 24 hr. The fast acting formula is perfect for affixing trim. Applying metal and plastic emblems and trim requires an adhesive that creates a permanent bond that won't loosen over time. 3M™ plastic emblem and trim adhesive is made to create permanent adhesion between dissimilar and non-porous materials such as plastic and fully cured painted automotive surfaces, making it a popular choice for affixing emblems and trim on vehicles. A strong, flexible, rubbery adhesive that can withstand vibration and extreme temperature variations. It can be used to bond automotive weather stripping and is a great adhesive for holding paper, cork or rubber gaskets in place during installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.