- Features 3M™ tough and best in class Cubitron™ II mineral
- Grains of ceramic/aluminum oxide blend are precisely shaped, uniformly sized and vertically oriented
- Slices through hard metal for fast cut
- Cubitron™ II abrasives run cooler, reducing risk of metal discoloration/oxidation and heat related stress cracks
- A grinding aid further enhances cooler running on high strength steel
- Exceptionally long-lasting belt performs consistently and reliably throughout its life
- Used with the 3M™ file belt sander, easily grinds out rivets and spot welds
Product DescriptionOur 3M™ Cubitron™ II file belts 786F is a 3M™ best in class abrasive belt, designed for use with the 3M™ file belt sander, for tasks like grinding out rivets and removing spot welds. 3M™ precision shaped grain is resin bonded on a heavy-duty backing for a more consistent finish, cooler operation and 2X more belt life. The resin bond and a grinding aid keep this belt cutting cool and sharp.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.