- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2X longer than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision shaped grain (PSG) technology employs micro replication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electro statically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond lend this disc long life and tear-resistance
- Significantly longer lasting, completes more parts per disc and requires fewer disc changes
Product Description3M™ Cubitron™ II abrasive fiber discs is built for faster cutting of welds as well as grinding, weld blending, deburring and other tough metal finishing jobs. 3M™ precision shaped grain - a tough, sharp ceramic abrasive - is resin bonded to a stiff fiber backing. This disc lasts significantly longer than conventional ceramic grain discs, delivering a lower cost per grind with fewer disc changes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.