- Flexible foam backing adapts to unique contours and access hard-to-reach areas
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers a long life and fast cut
- Waterproof bonding system allows for either wet or dry sanding applications
- Sponges are made for hand sanding
- Versatile sanding sponges work on many surface materials
- Flexible abrasive coated foam sheets
- Help eliminate finger marks can be used wet or dry
Product DescriptionThe 3M™ Softback Sanding Sponge 02604 features a flexible foam pad that enables the user to sand hard-to-reach areas such as headlight openings, around door handles, door jambs, etc. Use this sponge wet or dry when sanding on wood, fiberglass or gel coat, marine paints, metals and plastics.
|Standard/Approvals||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
|Application||For use to surface preparation, headlight openings, around door handles and door jambs|
|Alternate Part Number-1||60980020873|
|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.