- Convenient sheet form available in a variety of sizes, grits, and densities
- Aluminum oxide mineral is durable, cuts fast, and performs well on many surfaces
- A weight light paper backing is suitable for hand sanding and finishing applications
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust clogging on the abrasive for increased productivity
- Load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading of the sheet surface to maximize cut and extend the life of the abrasive grains
Product Description3M™ gold paper sheet 216U are designed with an open coat aluminum oxide abrasive in sheets of various sizes, grits and grades. These sheets provide productivity in a wide variety of applications from express repair to large body repair. Coarser varieties are ideal for feather edging filler and putty, while finer grades work well for further refinement and primer sanding.
|Application||For featheredging filler and putty, finishing, sealer sanding or defect repair, paint preparation, primer sanding|
|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.