- Film backing provides control and responsiveness during wet sanding spot repair
- Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy change outs with Hookit™ abrasive discs, disc pads and soft interface pads
- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ paint finishing system for high gloss and deep color paint finishes
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
- Removing dust nibs and texture matching orange peel
- Can be used with 3M™ random orbital sanders
Product DescriptionOur 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ clear coat sanding abrasive disc 471LA is ideal for spot repairs, including leveling dust nibs and orange peel, before sand scratch removal. Micro-replicated 3D mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the disc surface and wear evenly for consistent repair and longer disc life. Film backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System.
|Application||For clear coat sanding, paint finishing applications, leveling dust nibs and sanding of mismatched orange peel|
|Alternate Part Number-1||UU001537818|
|Abrasive Material||Silicon Carbide|
|Attachment Type||Hookit™ Hook and Loop|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.