- P1500 grit is ideal for leveling dust nibs and sanding of mismatched orange peel
- Film backing provides control and responsiveness during wet sanding spot repair
- Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy change outs with Hookit™ abrasive discs, disc pads and soft interface pads
- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ paint finishing system for high gloss, deep color finishes
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
- High-performance abrasive disc with Hookit™ attachment
- Removing dust nibs and texture matching orange peel
- Can be used with 3M™ Random Orbital Sanders
Product DescriptionOur 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Clear Coat Sanding Abrasive Disc 471LA is ideal for spot repairs, including leveling dust nibs and orange peel, before sand scratch removal. Micro replicated 3-D mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the disc surface and wear evenly for consistent repair and longer disc life. Film-backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System.
|For paint defect removal
|Alternate Part Number-1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.