- Designed for use with 3M™ PPS™ paint preparation system
- Kits contain disposable lids with micron filters, liners and sealing plugs
- Stock PPS™ lids and liners efficiently and cost-effectively
- PPS™ is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90 deg to the part, no matter the part orientation
- Reduces the chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer and helps reduce paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by as much as 50% compared with conventional paint cup systems
- Sealing plugs allow for temporary sealing and protection of non-catalyzed paint materials
Product Description3M™ PPS™ Lid & Liner Kits contain 25 disposable lids (Large size) or 50 disposable lids (all other sizes) with welded-in filters to strain paint material while spraying, along with corresponding liners and sealing plugs for use with the '3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system. Kits are available in five sizes for a range of jobs large and small.
More Information Part No. 16314 Product Line MMM MFR Model 16314 Includes 50 Lids and Liners, 32 Sealing Plugs and 1 Hard Cup Manufacturer 3M Products Trade Mark PPS™ Alternate Part Number-1 60455050892 UPC 051131163140 Brand 3M™ Suitable For Use With PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup Paint Preparation Systems Container Size (mL) 200 Use with Liner (Y/N) Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.