- Eliminate the need for the additional steps and products required to achieve optimal adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Cure as high build surfacer for contour sanding in under 2 hr at 70 deg F
- Cure as sealer for top coating in under 30 min at 70 deg F
- Prevent plastic filler staining or bleed through
- Greatly improves speed and accuracy of contour sanding when used as medium build
- Greatly reduces surface prep and consumption of abrasives due to smoothness of application
- Do not stain, shrink, or swell from sand scratches
Product DescriptionThe KD3000 series is a hybrid epoxy, two component primer system, designed to be used as Direct to Substrate (DTS) high or medium build surfacer and sealer. Available in 6 colors, this primer series can be intermixed to produce a wide range of colors. The KD3000 series has excellent adhesion, corrosion resistance, durability, productive dry times, and ease of sanding. The KD3000 series DTS surfaces/sealers have high build capabilities and may be applied to the existing OEM finishes, bare steel, aluminum, fiberglass, galvanized surfaces, and various plastics.
|Standard/Approvals||California Pro65 Warning: Cancer | OSHA Hazard|
|Manufacturer||House of Kolor|
|Brand||HOUSE OF KOLOR®|
|Container Size (qt)||1|
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.