- Cubitron™ II cuts 30 percent faster and lasts 2x longer than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision shaped grain (PSG) technology employs micro replication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond lend this disc long life and tear-resistance
- Significantly Long lasting, complete more parts per disc and requires fewer disc changes
- For deburr metal, remove gaskets, polish and shape metal, remove oxidation, paint and rust, cut spot welds, strip paint to metal, slotted for cutting off weld and door skin removal applications
- High cut rate
- Long lasting
- High productivity
Product Description3M™'s Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fiber discs 786C is built for grinding, weld blending, deburring and other tough metal finishing jobs. 3M™ precision shaped grain a tough, hard, sharp ceramic abrasive is resin-bonded to a stiff fiber backing. This disc lasts significantly longer than conventional ceramic grain discs, delivering a lower cost per grind with fewer disc changes.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.