- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ paint finishing system for high gloss and deep color paint finishes
- Ideal for refining sand scratches to help reduce the amount of time spent compounding
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
- Long lasting, even-wearing abrasive can reduce or eliminate extra materials and even full stages in specific cases
- Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy change outs with Hookit™ disc pads and soft interface pads
- High-performance abrasive disc with Hookit™ attachment
- Refining P1200-P1500 grade sand scratches during paint finishing process
- Suggested backup pad PN20427 with soft interface pad PN05771
- Can be used with 3M™ Random Orbital Sanders
Product DescriptionOur 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Disc removes fine sand scratches on painted surfaces to reduce the amount of time spent compounding. Three-dimensional mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the disc surface and wear evenly for consistent finishes, longer disc life and reduced material costs. Foam backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.